• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Hey guys. I'm William and I turn 18 in August. I've been living in England all my life if holidays are excluded. I currently share a place with a friend and I have a few pets scattered all over the world (Yorkshire Terrier in England, sea turtle, three rabbits and German Shepard in India, and two kittens in Italy). Unfortunately, I have yet to come into contact with any pandas - my favourite animal in the whole ****ing world. I'm still in college doing Biology, Chemistry, Further Maths, Mathematics and Physics as A levels. Really, I have no idea what I want to go into yet, it ranges from Engineering to Law with many things in between so I'm pretty confused. I tend to leave things until the last minute and I usually feel pretty awkward speaking with others unless we're close - even then I can find it difficult to be sociable. I do (or did before my Art GCSE) like making art, but I've gotten out of the habit of it and I can't do digital (yet) since I don't have any of the equipment. I'm here to support other artists and snag a few pieces up for myself. Thank you so much for reading this far! :hee:

Edited by Will
  • Like 3

Bon bon bon.

I'm Joey and ehh, I have been inactive for maybe a year. Or is it 3? idk.

I used to make icons in the old GASR, but I kinda disappeared because of life and school.

Now I'm (re)discovering this new GASR and trying to guess who is everyone. Not an easy task.

I am from Quebec and I am doing my Masters in Applied Linguistics (I guess that's why I have no time to have a life).

I love sailing, diving, sea, ships, fishes and all things ocean-y. 

I love dogs.

Edited by Scientist

Hello !

I'm Deli alias Tiffany, my real name. I'm 24 years old and live in France.

I'm pretty discreet in the forum because my english is not perfect at all and I feel like people will nerver understand me :bhee: so, I'm just selling art.

Ofc, I'm a nice person, not all the time but eh.

What I likes:

Pink things (jewels, clothes, accessories etc), Octopus (fav' animal ♥), sharks, Egyptian culture, write* & read, anime/mangas, and many more !

* I wanted to write a book when I was younger, I did something like 30 pages. So motivated lmao

It's about a corrupted/dead Queen, who wanted to destroy the world, but can't because her power was connected to a little pure girl, so the only way to dominate the world was to sacrifice the girl. But ofc the Queen didn't know that :cutehehed:

I don't do the "what I dislikes" because I hate too many things :boh:

See you around the forum !

Thought I'd go ahead and throw an introduction in here.  I was around on the old site but have always been too busy to keep up with things.

Until now.

Hi there.  I'm Ave.  (A-ve)
I'm 26 and I finally moved to Toronto with my (now) husband irl.  Now that I have I've really gotten back i n to my artwork, commissions and making/selling prints and the like.  
I love horror, both the unexpected kind and body horror.  I am also big on snow leopards, falcons, and D&D.  I wish I was better and making cute stuff, but everything I try to make cute turns out scary.

I cosplay a lot.  I am constantly busy.  And I'm also a chef.  (Whoot, food!)

Really, there isn't much I dislike.  I'm pretty friendly and sociable.  Also, I'm super business oriented and I like numbers.  But numbers are important when you are married to a programmer.  Ha.

I adore languages, scenery, beaches, and the ocean.  I watch a lot of horror movies and a lot of anime.  Reading is something I do almost as much as watching.  When I draw, I watch movies and youtube videos.  It is very hard for me to focus on more than three things at once.  
Anime conventions excite me.  
That's about it.

:D

Hello, my name is Jarrett. I’m 20 years old and i’m currently living in Florida. It was brought to my attention from my girlfriend that this was the site where great artist and friendly enjoyable people are. It’s a great escape from this harsh reality we live in today. I like nice people and friendly setting to where people can get along and have nice conversations. Other things like artwork entertains me and amuses me what artist can come up with. There isn’t really much I dislike besides rudeness and drama.. the basics lol anyways, I hope I can get to know a few of you and see you around! Thank you! 

hello, I’m Mya and I’m 17 years old. I’ve been living in Texas ever since I was born and it sucks. I’ve been on this site a couple times like on the old gasr but I lost interest because I was dealing with issues but now I’m back on here to meet some cool ass people and buy these amazing artsu. I’m currently homeschooled and have been since 5 years now I think? But yeah, I mostly just isolate myself in my room with my kitty and watch movies/shows or sleep or listen to music. I am usually on here 24/7 and if I’m not that probably means I’m sleeping haha. I have met some awesome people  on here including @Lily @Ayumi @Dessie @Yimu @Grit (mel and I already know eachother from imvu but she’s such an amazing human bean) etc. There’s other people but I don’t wanna keep tagging and it just spamming their notifications lol. Hmmm well, I’ve currently been interested in digital art lately and I’m just a beginner bro but I know that I’ll get there like these artists, just gotta practice more and shizz. I really love nekos, kawaii, pastel, sexy/gothic themes so like if you see any of those in any of these shops don’t hesitate to tag me as I will try to do the same for you. Anywho, I feel like I wrote a long ass story about myself LOL. I literally can go on and on about me because I’m just in love with myslef that’s all. OK BYEE

• Like 5

The name's Melty or Meltie. The name was given.

Asian descent but probably speaks and write English better than most native to it.

No, I'm not American.

I prefer tea over coffee anyday. Chips over chocolate. 

I was introduce to this site by ❤ @Beorn ❤

I'm honestly nicer than I seem. I just have some major trust issues.

I'm a writer but I'm awful at writing about myself.

Hey  I'm Deborah, 22. I'm from Switzerland. I speak french so my english may not be perfect !

I'm a metalhead so people can find me annoying with it, talking about bands and stuff all the time.

But I'm a nice person, really and I enjoy meeting new people.

I'm very shy so it's hard to talk to any body here but feel free to PM me or anything if you'd lke to know me ? (huhuu)

Btw. I'm not new to GASR but thought it'd be great to introduce myself here, although I'm not good at it !

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Ven (or Vaixe, or Shane) and I'm a 20 y.o androgynous being.

I'm from Romania (Transylvania is here if that helps you locate more easily)

My birthday is on 22nd July and I'm a proud Leocancer LOL

I like anything creepy, magical, horror, colorful, gothic and so on

:fartsies: The quote that describes me the best is " I f*cking hate being bipolar, it's awesome!"

I guess I'm back, if anyone remembers this old fool

If you don't then here we go, I'm IDI... I go by that, Cyb0t, Steph 

25 (told you old)

Was in gasr back in the old IMVU Gasr days.

Organically grown in the UK

I like robots and aliens

Edited by IDI

Hi my name is Jade, I'm a 22 year old British girl who loves to draw, I never feel more in my element than when I'm drawing! 

I used to be on the old Gasr but recently come back here to the new one where I'm hoping to get my artwork noticed again.

I also love music, Disney and weird stuff. I'm a shy person so quite secluded at first, but love getting to know people!

Hello! My name is Maria (AKA Nani@imvu). I'm 29 years old. From Mexico. I love art and music, I like to sing but sadly I don't have a really good voice... I play the piano and violin. Aaaand I really don't know what else should I  say lol

Hi Im Norelys.  Im new here. My english is poor but want learn.  Im play IMVU and like art.  Im drawing traditional and digital.  

I am self-taught because I learned to use digital programs before knowing youtube. I love the scribbles, loose sketches and especially the color and paint. Im want create art for imvu only in credits. But first I want to know more about the place of gasr.  I want created videos of Ibis Paint X in celular same to this for site.

Thanks.

https://ibispaint.com/art/518433768/

Heya guys~ I'm Sy but my friends call me Shannie :^) I'm 19 and live in the land of Pepsi. I looove coffee and tea, and I'm obsessed with the band PUFFY and the GazettE. I'm reaaally lazy and I'm currently going to school to be a dental hygienist! Once upon a time I had 2 custom shops on the old GASR forum, but I took a looong break due to stress and life. But ye, I'm back now and I love how talented and friendly everyone here is! I can't wait to open my shop back up and meet some awesome people~ 

Hello :3 My nickname -that I made myself that nobody calls me but I wish they did- is Koni! I love candy -chocolate mainly- My favorite character is Kenma :aww: The goal of today is participating in 50 threads. Sorry for my bad grammar. I'm not use to speaking nor writing in English.:kcheeks: