• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

My real name is Eric i'm 22 years of age I From California, I'm a very weird person for the most part, I do have anger issues when it comes to certain things, I am a pretty chill person love meeting new people and making friends, I may seem quiet at first that's just me being me so don't mind it to much, Anyways im really into satanic sh*t love seeing people being slaughtered the blood guts and determination it takes to kill someone that stuff really turns me the f*ck on xD, anyways thats abit about me but yeah feel free to add me and hmu to chat, i am sorta antisocial so if i dont talk much just be pushy and i will snap out of it XD.

Edited by Infectable

Hello! 

I hail from a little village in Wales where there is more rain than shine. 

Currently I am twenty-two and will be taking the next age on August the seventh-- Which makes me a Leo: Probably the complete opposite of my personality. 

Truthfully; I am quite shy. As much as I would love to be such an enthusiastic optimistic person all the time, I still have my doubts and fears like every other person.  I aspire to chase my dream of becoming an author, and hey-- I'm halfway there! 

I look forward to meeting new people, thank you for reading. c: 

Well then.
I'm returning to both IMVU and Gasr in the first time in almost...five months?
Im twenty-five years young, I work full-time, I have a beautiful daughter nicknamed, 'Boog'. 
I like to game, watch anime, edit/draw/sketch, roleplay and well, enjoy life♥ 
I contributed to both IMVU and Gasr by drawing pixel badges, and edit/code layouts for quite some years until I decided to slow down. I now take interest in animation and cartoon drawing with a few of my friends, and so far, I have only a web of ideas that will eventually transpire. 

Heyyy; I'm known by most around here as Kiki.

I'm 23, from Minnesota, working full time in retail. I have been around GASR since it was originally on IMVU, so like about 10 years. /nolifebackthen

I'm not around too much anymore, I miss making art on the regular, and talking to everyone though.

I just recently got a new puppy, his name is Boomer, he's 4 months, an Australian shepherd/Border collie mix :D

I also recently moved out of my parents house a few months ago, so I'm learning how to be a true "adult" ha HA.

I'm pretty quiet until I warm up to you, but I'm ALWAYS willing to be friends with you, so feel free to contact me :)

See ya in the shadows :llhuh:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohayo! Konnichiwa, Konbanwa.. eto.. Hello? 

My name is Emi also known as Emi or Emmers as some people would call. 

I'm originated in Japan and currently residing in Malaysia. I've been in GASR for a year in the last one? And a few months here now. 

I'm someone that started digital art nearly 2 years now off and on. I use a mouse and trackpad together with GIMP to do my arts. Um. So I'm still learning -flails-

Things I love are basically, Anime, Manga, Food, Music, Art, Animals and Sports. Yeah. I'm a sports hooman. *^*/ 

OH. Most importantly, I'm in love with Yaoi. 

So. Um. Nice to meet you all :klove:

latest?cb=20160306001042

Hi. I'm Lucifherita; Luci for short, never Rita.

Born and raised in South Texas, sorry no southern Twang.

Recently joined GASR because I've always heard about it but never really came around to see.

I missed out apparently 'cus this place is great.

I have a useless degree in Web and Media because i never did anything with it.

I work a full time job and blah blah with real life, its really not that interesting.

As for art stuff: i have a minor in art simply because i took every possible college art course.

Photoshop was part of the curriculum so i learned basics from there and the rest as i went along.

Tutorials are heaven sent. 

Started doing DP's WAAAAAAY back in 2008 but stopped. Resumed earlier this past year.

Been doing IMVU art mostly for Instagram and improving as i continue to practice. 

Never... RITA.

Hello, I'm Mei from Western Canada. I'm a digital hobby artist who is trying to learn and develop my art, I hope to branch out into other platforms and specialize in illustration and painting people.

Some things I enjoy seeing highlighted in art are Foliage, Texture, Expression, and contrast. My favorite kinds of art are in a gouache or Monet style.

As for who I am, I'm introverted and a tad absent-minded. I'm not very good at articulating myself and tend to come off as reserved, but I enjoy community functions and making friends.

I was raised in a farm setting and have a love for flowers/plants, bees, butterflies, and animals. 

My favorite past times are cooking shows, shonen anime, movies, yt commentary, and video games.

I enjoy playing MOBAs and RPGS similar to League of Legends, Harvest Moon, and Sims etc.

Nice to meet you all, hope to be a part of the community :llnom:

Hello there! 

I'm Batsie, my real name is Felisha but I am so tired of the "Bye Felicia" jokes I go by Fee or you can just call be Batsie or Bats for short! 

I'm 29...28? I told my daughter the other day I was 28, I forgot how old I was, she thought it was funny of course. I am the mother of 4 amazing heathens, 3 of which I gave birth to and one which I got as a present when I started dating my now fiancee. I am always AFKing randomly without an announcement. I mean...I have a lot of offspring. :P 

I adore art, so everyone kept telling me to come here and shop and make a shop and what not.

I gave in finally. 

I am self taught and I usually use SAI or GIMP and I learn something new everyday!  

♥ I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends! ♥

Ello

My name is Willina, Lina for short.

23 / F / USA

I've taught myself graphic design when I was 13 and have been in love with it ever since.

It started with IMVU. Taught myself how to create and mesh with loads of tutorials.

I've done this for so long and continued to do it because I love when other people are happy with my creations. It seriously makes my day even on my worst, it brightens my day (Same with my art now).

So, I learned about what dps were and kept practicing through tuts until I drew something that I would like. 

I practiced for a long time haha and i'm still going. 

The most important thing in my life is to learn more. Especially when I have a interest in it haha.

Hmmm... 

I'm a huge multitasker. 

I live in and take care of my grandmother. She's 73 right now. She raised me and now she needs help. My brother and sister used to help but they have their own lives now or something. Its just me and her now, although I did appreciate the help lol. 

I own a freelance business. Working with family business making their logos. Some artists i've made cd covers for. Also flyers for clubs & bars. It helps pay the bills. 

Haha i'm always busy.

I don't mind though. Gotta do what you gotta do. I love my life. 

Making people happy and taking care of my family. :kaa:

Gotta stay positive. 

Things about me

• Blunt
  • Kind-hearted
  • Multitasker
  • Social butterfly 
  • Walls always up :byes:

Hello

Ilya / 23 / male /USA

I'm not very active here, but when I do pop in it's to buy art, not sell it.

I'm really interested in animals, mostly reptiles and snakes in particular. I have a pet boa constrictor I'm really fond of. I spend most of my free time playing video games, I like fantasy stuff like dragon age. I also read a lot, mostly fanfiction and the occasional manga. (or anime)

Edited by Ilya

Updated outdated/inaccurate information

Hi~

I don't think y name is necessary since I go by aeeris on all my art accounts and imvu too lol I'm 21 y/o Chilean artists, I'm currently studying Illustration at college. 

I'm quite shy when talked to in a more informal way, so making friends is quite complicated for me buuut I actually enjoy having a nice conversation, so if you wanna talk just do it :)

I like to play videogames (Nier Automata has been my last obsession) and I enjoy different types of music. (I can go from Evanescence and Slipknot to BTS and some super pop and catchy song lmao).

I am a bit of an awkward person who doesn't even know how to introduce herself properly orz;;

I'm sorryyyy;;;

Hey !! :3 I'M Dream its actually become a nickname in real since my imvu name is my gamer tag :P I'm 28 for life now lol and I'm a mommy to a beautiful lil girl Nevaeh who just turned 1 on dec 1st. She is my everything and takes up most of me free time now days.  I love creating new things out of old stuff , drawing and making pixel images. Recently started deving again and want to become better at doing dp art so any tips or tricks I'm open too. I love listening to music 24/7 a day and almost everything. I'm a weirdo and all my friends love me for it. I usually speak before i think and a lot of random thoughts and things tend to slip out. I love making new friends so feel free to spark a convo up with me anytime. Look forward to admiring all your amazing talents and art and getting to know you all better!!! 

Hi there, My name is Stephanie but i usually go by Steph or Stephy. I'm 22 years of age. 
My nicknames usually revolve around my username which can be Deadly or Snugs/Snuggles. 
I adore art and previously i only ever bought from artists i knew of on IMVU until i found GASR

I cannot draw at all so i'm on here to buy art and see all the pretties :byaslove:

I'm a tad bit against talking to new people because of anxiety but i'm slowly managing to introduce myself to new potential friends.
I love Anime, Furries, Gothic themed stuff, I like to play video games, mainly League of Legends with my partner Marco. I also own a PS4 with a few games. I'm a huge bookworm and i enjoy colouring in adult colouring books from time to time as it helps to relax me. 

• Like 1