• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

heyoooooo

Jazmin/Celeste/Albitic/whatever you want to call me

21 years old - Dec. 29th

New Mexico, USofA

Been on GASR for a while. Drawing for a while too. I'm not good with time rip

Currently going to college for HRTM because I like travelling and making people happy. I actually like school. Only thing I don't like about it is all the writing.

I live with my two sisters (who are my best friends really), my mom, our roommate, and four doggos. Full house, I know.

I'm pretty friendly (I think) so feel free to say hi or something~

• Like 2

OO ok 

SO, My name is Cielo hi friends

im 22, a pisces ( i fucking love reading horoscope shit)  and my fav food is lasagna. Im from new york, and born in the US though my family is from the Dominican Republic.  I live with just my mom since my brothers moved away forever ago, my fat lil old doggo, and 2 lil birds (chicken n nugget.) I like all things art related whether it be painting, photography, music, theater- all of it, and i like to actively join in on things when i can/ have the time to. I like listening to all types of music esp when it has a really good beat and rhythm, and im super shy/awkward but friendly unless i get to know you, then my nerdy/dorky side comes out OTL. I like making new friends and experiencing new things. Went to college and have a degree in graphic design, and now im going back for another in computer engineering. Also single and bisexual :gettingaway:

My fav games include: L4D2, Minecraft, Hotline miami (mainly the OST LOL), Borderlands, Party Hard, The sims, Portal, and Pangya(rip)

Add me on steam lesgo: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100810101/

Other than that, ive been on gasr since 2012 since p much the start and its been a pretty integral part of my life since i get on it and use it all the time LOL Never in my life did I think i would someday be one of the admins of the site, but things change and so do people, so im super glad to have this opportunity and really be a part of the team.

• Like 1

PALIATE

My name is Nathan and I'm a 17-year-old "painter" from Toronto.

I was born on February 29th, 2000 (leap year) making me a Pisces.

I spend most of my time walking around beautiful places and using writing and painting to express myself since I've never been very great at that vocally.

I'm going into my senior year of highschool where I'll be working towards getting into the best art school my country has to offer (OCADU).

Oh, and yeah, I'm gay.

Not legal though, which is unfortunate for those I meet who don't like the color orange.

Edited by paliate
  • Like 3

Hi my name's Yumi, I've been in GASR and admiring all the artist for just a year now xD I'm mainly just a buyer of DPs but I hope to maybe become an artist myself; if I ever get around to it.

My birthday is May 19, 1998.

Out of school right now due to financial problems, but once i can get back to school, my plan is to become a forensic scientist, in the chemistry side of it all.

I'm a big nerd, otaku, gamer xD I play on xbox mainly with my boyfriend but i'm willing to play with anyone that would like to. My main games atm are Destiny, Overwatch, Diablo 3, and Elder Scrolls Online. c; 

• Like 1

I'm Alexzandria, or Alex like many other Alexs there are in this world.

f / 21 / capricorn / mt usa / i lov lelouch and anime girls

currently crushing on a 44 year old man which i talk about non-fucking-stop if you see me in discord

i love to chat and get to know people and treat everyone as tenderly and kindly as possible - i just see no reason to be mean or rude

my hobbies/interests include writing, painting, coding, reading, helping others, and my job! i am a certified nursing assistant at a nursing/rehab center and love it more than anything.

i've always wanted to be a nurse, an author, or a teacher and i might just do all three at some point /shrugu

oh and been on gasr since it was on imvu + offisite + now so ive been around and super lurky and stalky so chances are ive seen some stuff /sideeyeemoji

• Like 2

I'm Holly, 22 year old living in London, UK. Hate it here sometimes, it's scary.

Born 11th December, (hence the name i guess...) 

Been on GASR since 2009, so long time long time... /nods. It legit got me into digital art (so been through like 4 different graphics tablets.. NO REGRETS. BUT! I had to stop doing  it all since Uni and now a full-time job. So there goes my hobbies out the window. -- Minus gaming on BDO (Black Desert Online), till 2am and ending up kiling myself before an early start of WORK. T___T  .. STILL NO REGRETS. :ey:

TBFFFFFF, I like lurking at people's amazing art and seeing them progress !
It's stunning. (Even if I don't post, I'm totally still around, just like a ghost... :hee:)

• Like 1

Hi hi! I'm Kelli, I'm 22 aaaand from a wee lil European country called Estonia. I love painting my nails and I sort of hoard nail polish, I get extremely enthusiastic about winter and Christmas to the point that on August 17th this year I was already browsing Christmas decoration ideas on Pinterest LOOOL. Other than that I recently graduated from uni with a degree in journalism so I'm now looking for a job aside from my GASR commissions. I love giraffes... I love sleeping and tea and I've been in a long distance relationship for a year and almost 1 month but before that we knew we were into eachother for 2+ years but we never went any further LOL. I enjoy gaming, my all time favorite is the Tomb Raider series and I'm a Sims 2 supremacist.  I'm 180cm/5'10 so a tall girl heheheh. I've been on GASR since 2010, first on imvpoo's own forums, then Forumotion and now here.. yeah.. be my friends everybody :* kiss

• Like 5

Hihi! My name is Shue (part of my name so yea thats how my acc name came from..) & i'm turning 23 in this coming December :)

I'm an Asian and my mother tongue is mandarin/chinese, but fyi I'm not from China.:sketch:

I'm currently working full-time in an audit firm, I know it's totally unrelated to arts but yea, this is my first career after all. Life is getting tougher day by day with this job, hence the reason I disappeared from this forum.

I joined IMVU since 2007 or 2008 and started doing pixel arts around 2008/2009, I enjoyed doing pixel arts ever since and will try to improve myself more.

That's all I guess, oh and I love reading novels & mangas~

• Like 1

Hi! My name is Lizzy, very fizzy - I'm currently 18 atm, incoming birthday next month.

I'm from England, but I'm actually learning a few bits and pieces of Norwegian in my spare time!

I would love to make new friends, but I'm hella shy and awkward turtle :gross:

I've been using gasr since 2014 I think or something..

I love making OCs and occasionally doodling in my sketchbook now and then. Most of the time I will be living on my games, slowly getting back into art medias and etc! //Pokémon is currently taking most of my time atm.

Edited by Yui
  • Like 1

Hello~

My name is Tiffany, but I do by Tiff to everyone.

I am 16 years old, i'll be 17 by September 10.

I'm Asian-American; which I am Chinese & Vietnamese but born as an American.

I really love art, but yet I'm lazy and procrastinate. I self-taught in 2nd grade and go on to art. I'm pretty creative and what not. I've had interest in Dp's ever since I see my friends or people get them or do them. I'm not as good or plan to start now. 

I might do them someday when I have the right materials hehe.  But I am currently doing homepage layouts/design.

EXAMPLE DESIGNS BELOW

Spoiler

zoi.jpg.271d651370eecd77124e27f00006b60d.jpgdownload.jpg.68a207bf4e65ad607fb6249f44d1420f.jpgGolurk.png.7650e9a37f5608d5c2abb684f3457b17.png

But I am doing traditional art currently in school and what not. I'm pretty chill, and sometimes quiet. I can be pretty sensitive about things.

It's better to get to know a person before making assumptions. 

I'm pretty cool with some stuff and I tend to be there for a friends or person to listen or whatever. 

ummm if you want to know more, feel free to message or chat with me~ c:

I might try doing dp again.

Edited by L0stM0nstur

Hi, my name is Tra (sounds like tray). 

Female | 23 yrs old | lives in MI USA

I'm a chubby short girl (5'4) that loves the color pink. I'm a total introvert & sooo shy (it's why I have a hard time meeting people). Just this summer, I got my degree in Graphic Design (still looking for a job).

I am the biggest crybaby. I love: anime, books, horror, and sleeping in late with my chubby baby (my cat :aww:).

I always like to have a sketchbook nearby to draw or sketch in my free time.

oh and I'm very clumsy...I trip & fall at least one every year. 

hihi~ I'm Slug/Voy I've been around for a while.

I'm 23, I live in hell aka South Carolina.

Most of the time I'm playing video games with my boyfriend.

I have a wide variety of what I play, recently its just been Overwatch.

I also enjoy movies, food, and art, I'm 100% too shy/lazy to initiate conversation

with others most of the time. If you ever want to play Overwatch though hit me up,

I play on pc~

• Like 2

Hello! I figured I would make one of these to properly introduce myself. I was never good at those "about me" things so hopefully this turns out okay. 

My name is Amanda and I am 21 years old. I was born in Florida, but I currently live in Texas by Houston. 

I have been on GASR ever since it came out, and used to do -cringeworthy- edits when GASR was actually still on IMVU. I think I've had my IMVU account since like 2007? 

As of right now, I am striving to be a better artist and finally open a real shop instead of a free or premade one. Uhh. My name was made by one of my old old friends. I don't know how to actually pronounce "Dykz". XD

Hii♥

I'm not sure if i'll be any good at this but oh well.

My name is Tiffany, I normally go by Tiff, Tiffi, Tiffyana or Monster.

I'm Australian, born and raised. Would love to travel the world one day when I stop spending all my money on food.

I've been on imvu for nearly 2 years and gosh, there is so much drama. Other then the drama, I have met the most wonderful people. 

I'm 18 and a Libra. I'm lesbian and i've been with my girlfriend Heidi, a year and 10 days♥

I'm lesbian and always tired. I work selling medical aids, things such as; Wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, shower chairs, blah blah blah.

I'm always trying to save my money but I always see the beautiful art and spend my money :cry:

I love dogs, I have 3, Racal, Bindi & Kandy. I also have a cat and 82318 birds and chickens.

My favorite color is Yellow, second is black♥ My favorite number is 9♥I have a big fear of needles.

I'm heaps tall ;) 4'7. I'm normally quiet or I wont shut up. I love talking/meeting new people, getting to know them.

I'm not a big fan of being hugged. I really want to go home and sleep.

You all seem like wonderful people, nice to meet you all♥

~Tiffi.

Edited by Ivoric

Hello guys! 

My name is Yulia. I was born in Russia and got adopted when I was 11.

I now live between France and USA.

I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend who lives in Europe ~

We have been together for almost 2 years. October 2'nd 2015♥♥♥

We met in Thailand while on vacation. 

I love to travel. However, I'm not a people person. 

I'm currently learning French.. If you know French please teach me, s'il vous plaît ^^

Nice to meet you all. 

all of you are so precious 

Kayla

16  - infp-t - pan 

i'm a leo who's a mega introvert (the irony.) super short and always tired. 

i recently moved to oklahoma for a better education. i'm working for a major in epidemiology and a minor in neuroscience! i'm currently suffering major digital art block, but i've been doodling for around 3 years now. 

i really love plants and nature, but i mainly grow and care for succulents/cacti! 

i also try my hardest to learn as many languages i can, but i'm really only fluent in english atm. 

i literally thrive off communication and interactions with people, and even though i can be super awkward, i really love creating relationships with sweethearts

I hope you have a super lovely day!!!

Edited by Kayla
  • Like 2

So hi, my name is Vex and I'm an alco--

Uh, wrong forum. 

*clears throat*

Okay.. This is a thing that's happening now.

Uh, well, I'm Australian born and raised.

White as they come and I'm Bisexual.

Also, Libra by birth but fuck it; I'm team Scorpio all the way.

(I'm one day away from being one. s-shut tf up.) 

My hobbies include: Being awkward for fun, cats, mythology, butting in when my opinion isn't needed, oh, & art.

I'm here  to make friends, annoy the shit out of them and then add to my ever growing obsession of artwork.

My love of my life are my cats; all damn four of them.

-Okay.. That's a lie.. I only love three.

...Wait nope not even that.

OKAY FINE! I pick favourites; are you happy?

Yeah, I suck at these. 

And god help me I need to stop; so I am.

'k bye guys. :hee:

• Like 1

:whatwherewhen:

wew oh god i wanna do one but idk what to say ok lets go

im amy (u guessed it) im a college student and im an istj, living in london

if i aint studying i usually spend my days playing games like dota 2, heroes of the storm, elder scrolls etc.. or on imvu and drawing

i been drawing since i could...hold a pen pretty much. but i never really got enough practice and wasnt consistent enough to be that good

digitally id say i been drawing for like almost 4 years, and i been on gasr since 2014 hoping to sell some of my drawings if people like them

OH GOD I USED TO SELL THEM FOR 4K EACH

but ye constantly grinding. art will unfortunately always be a hobby to me because its just an unrealistic profession to me especially since im not that good at it but thats life! and its totally cool cus im good at my sciences and academics

i find it hard to be interested in new people contrary to everyone else here whos like "HAHA HIT ME UP GUYS WE CAN BE BESTIES" LMAOO

buuut thats just me

not saying u cant hit me up

u can

:kkekecreep:

just

:sketch: ok bye

Edited by Amy
  • Like 1

this is c u t e

I'm devvan devan, and I'm too lazy to make the formatting all cute like you people.

I'm 18 and live in south carolina. RIP me. My birthday is on Sept. 23 and I was born in Idaho. I only recently drove here, and clearly it was a mistake.

I'm taking a gap year but i'll probably go into college for graphic art. I havent decided yet. 

I mainly go by lemon or just devan. I like to draw and am doin two shops, but when I'm not, you'll probably find me playing games like Overwatch, BDO, WoW, GTAV, And Saints Row IV.

I'm the owner of a pug named brady (after tom brady) that we adopted from a family member that went homeless. He still a pup and he's cute, even though he eats frogs that he finds in our backyard. Theres probably like 18 other animals in this house bc i love them and my bf does too, put brady is m i n e

I'm really friendly but shy. I do my best to support other shops and artists :>

• Like 1