• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

tumblr_npep1kVwcp1uxov6ko1_500.gif

Hii humans of the internet
I am a 23 year old headcase from North London,  
I was born Tuesday 14th December 1993
I am obsessed with true crime documentaries, serial killers, and crime based tv

I've been on gasr for a while now, (different account at the time)
I'm a survivor of mental health, an assault and a five year abusive relationship.
I'm a blogger and a all round decent person once you get passed the 50 layers of unhinged crazy ♥

Edited by Victimised

Hello everyone c:

My name is Victoria ( Vic )

I am born in Bulgaria.When i was 11 i lived in Seoul for almost 3 months.Now currently i live in Cyprus.

I'm 22 years old. xD Some people think that i am 16 because i look younger x.x OUO But i prefer looking younger than older xD

I have two doggies.The one is still 3 month pupp x3

I enjoy drawing,listening to kpop,kdrama ost,nightcore ( basically everything ouo i just love the music )

I am a Dp and chibi  artist<- i've been lazy making chibies ( yes i am a lazy butt..i admin it ).I make my art with one simple mouse on my laptop ( i do have a tablet but my dog ate my pen ;-; ) But i'd be a total noob if i try to draw on tablet.

I enjoy watching kdrama's,korean tv shows and horror movies.

I like the japanese/korean/kawaii fashion *-* My hair is hot pink in rl and my room is with purple and pink walls xDD

<.< i might be 22 but i feel like 12 >.> I will get old without to know it xD

I LOOVEE FOOOD AND SLEEPING <3

Most of the time i care mostly for my friends than myself..I help them when i can even when they get mad at me because of that ^^ I just like helping people when i can.It makes me happy doing this and sometimes i'm very helpful <u>.

I am shy as hell ._. I blush over every little thing <- blush issues x_x Sometimes i hate this thing.

Well i hope i didn't wrote whole roman over here xD I'm sorry if i typed way too much ^-^''

It's nice to meet you all :llhuh:

:blove:

Edited by Laboum

E1TYPh7.jpg?1

hey guys victory-hand_270c.png
my name is tammi or you can call me tam.
i'm from edinburgh, scotland originally but now i live in england.
i'm 21 years old, i was born april 1st 1996.
currently im a university student, studying graphic design.
i've been on imvu for about 6 years? but i'm rarely active anymore..

like most others here, i'm a self taught artist, but my tablet is broke so ya girl is  
s t r u g g l i n g with the mouse, i might open a shop idk

i love listening to kr&b, r&b in general, khip-hop and some kpop, if the beat good i'll listen. 

i can speak some korean.. ya girl is trying her best to get the language down, it's a struggle. also my japanese is rough af, even tho i'm going to tokyo in december.

• Like 1

Hi, everyone!

Image result for fat cat heavy breathing

My name is Freya, but most people call me Frey, Freybae, Esme, etc.

Freya isn't my first name: it's actually my middle name, but it's what I prefer to go by.

I am so old, I'm practically a dinosaur. Although I've been told that I look way younger than what I am...

I was born in England and I still live in the UK, but I love to travel and explore new places as often as I can.

My sign is Aries and I'm pretty hot-headed and feisty, so it suits me to the ground.

I've been Wiccan since I was about 13 years old. I love doing Tarot readings and charting horoscopes.

I'm bisexual. I have an INFJ-T personality. I always talk/type like I have a broom handle shoved up my butt.

My Hogwarts house is Ravenclaw and my Ilvermorny house is Horned Serpent.

I'm a massive geek. I absorb information like a sponge, so I'm useful in general knowledge quizzes!

Some of my favourite films/shows include:Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Orange Is The New Black, The Walking Dead.

My favourite YouTuber is PewDiePie, aka my future husband.

As you can probably tell from my username, I love Disney. Esmeralda is my favourite female Disney character.

I'm an avid gamer. I mostly play PC and PS4 games, although I love chilling out on my 3DS to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Music is my life and I have quite an eclectic taste. As long as it's catchy and it has a kickass beat, I'll listen to it.

My favourite thing in the whole world is my cat, Hollie. ♥

I love and cherish my friends, especially @FoxGod who's been there for me through thick and thin these past few years. ♥

Right now, I'm currently working on my chibi artwork and I also make shop banners and dividers.

I love making, buying and appreciating art, which is why I've been on GASR since 2013.

:byaslove:

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

hello there~

my name is Vivian but my friends call me vi or viv, I also go by sola on the internet which means alone/lonely/solo in latin

i'm 21 years, born on feb 14 from malaysia but i grew up in canada as an only child

I have 2 cats and 2 doggies and my favourite bugs are moths and tarantulas

i like dark/macabre pop culture and enjoy "sad boys" style

I have a lot of tattoos and I like all of them a lot, I want to get more but I'm broke from school unfortunately

I am a self-taught "anime" artist, but I'm not very good yet. 

some of my favourite animes would be angel beats, another, bleach, and tokyo ghoul

for shows its Grey's anatomy, and the Good Doctor so far.. and for movies,

I adore harry potter, nightmare before christmas, series of unfortunate events, coraline and corpse bride

personality-wise i'm really friendly, but I can come off gloomy or quiet if I don't know what to say/do.

but i guess that comes with being really introverted and socially awkward sometimes :gross:

uhhhh howdy. 

well see im 14 so ofc i use many acronyms and reference memes 24/7 and complain alot but other than that im so nice to the point where i have no personality.  uhhh i started digital art like in 2016 but like ive been like not doing anymore until like 2 months ago. 

i am hoping i wont lose my motivation again but it tends to happen cause i get discouraged hella easily. like rn im losing motivation to learn this sheet music my piano teacher gave me three weeks ago. yikes.

uhhhh i like all genres of music except country and edm. my favorite genre tho changes from time to time. currently it's r&b and a bit of rap. 

i freaking love sza and brockhampton (hmu if you do too, i need friends lmao jk. no im not) oh and ill make a man out of you on repeat? i think yes.

i recently discovered i actually like geometry idk. 

uhh is this too much ? idk. 

im honestly a confusion in my opinion. ill be your anime and kdrama fanatic, to your daily concerned activist, to your hyped up over confident mess. 

so in conclusion im ur typical teenager with constant switching of aesthetics, who is always eating watermelon sour patch kids ya know. 

id like to make pals on gasr but when i talk to people older than me its frightening sooooo. 

(its okay tho ill probably would just be mad shy.)

have a good day. drink alot of water and get plenty of sleep alright?

Hey everyone! I’m Maria!:bhaaa:

Im nineteen years of age , I work part time as a graphic designer. Most people know me for being a tier three creator on imvu! When I’m not on gasr , or creating. I’m usually in heaps of work or watching anime cuddling with my dog.:drooly: I grew up in Acapulco , moved to the city of Phillidelphia for a few years then moved to the United Kingdom when I was only nine years of age. 

( Thank you guys for taking the time to read and understanding who I am!)

This is such a good idea!

My name is Rachel but you may call me Rach. I have been a frequent member and art purchaser here on GASR since probably 2009. 

I am 23 years old and I live in the Florida Keys (yes there is something south of Miami I promise!)

I have spent most of my time on here buying premades or getting custom art done, I do have screenie shops that I will pop up every so often when I have time. I am trying to become an artist but using a drawing tablet is HARD! So I have been practicing with a good ol piece of paper and pencil LOL. Hopefully soon I can do it digitally and open up a free shop and improve! Any tips would be awesome too!

I am a full time college student, I am currently finishing my last two years of my bachelors degree in hospitality management/business management and I'm doing this fully online while I work full time. I have my real estate license and am a vacation rental property manager. SO IF YOU EVER WANT TO COME TO MARATHON FOR A WEEK I CAN HOOK YOU UP ;]

I am an only child! I was adopted since my parents could not have kids. I have known this since I was about 4 because I asked why I wasn't breast fed. Who knew a 4 year old knew what that was! When I turned 21 I sent a letter to my biological mother who lives in Connecticut. I have not heard back from here since, BUT my half sister who is 2 years younger than me has added me on social media and we have talked. We look alike and it is scary! LOL

I am super friendly so feel free to strike up a convo with me :) I hope to get to know everyone more!

Edited by Resail

'Ello.
RL name is Kayla.

I'm 26 currently. Live a little south of Boston Massachusetts.  

Currently working on a novel. Trying to get motivated to draw/paint. eh. 

I dispatch for a Livery service full time. I'm great at my job. 

I have 2 half sisters, one half brother, and one step sister. x_x
we all have different parents. Long story. 

I am the oldest though. 

Me and my youngest sister are 20 years apart. 

Just bought a new car ayyyy. 

rambling now. 

Uhm. 
I like video games. 
Current obsession is Destiny 2.
I have both XBox and PS4

Im addicted to tattoos. I have over 20. 

Uh... Natural red head? LMAO. 
idk.
Oh I'm a Satanist. 
So yeah.  Dis me. 

:fingerguns:

• Like 1

You guys are really detailed. Now I have to do more than a one liner.

...sigh...

:wawot:

...okay....here we go...

‹ - - - - ›

I'm Maura but most call me Queen or Queenie.

(27 • Pisces)

I'm from New York, hence the NY in my name, but moved to FL 4yrs ago.

I'm fresh out of law school - studying for the Bar *gag*

I've been on imvu since '07. I can't remember when I joined GASR but I do know it was all because of badges. I had a premade shop on the old forum (and I maybe stalked all the pretty art). I started making and selling premade badges 5-6 years ago. I like being the artist rather than the owner. I'm weird like that. That said, I do own a few of my own creations. 

I gravitate towards dark colors. Black is my favorite. And I'll take on any "black isn't a color" argument. I am into anime, mythology, writing (fiction & rp), Disney, seahorses (idk why), traveling, and HP. I'm currently binging ALL of Supernatural. No regrets. 

I love animals. I'm a proud fur-mom to a 7yr old Rat Terrier. 

I'm not the most social person by practice BUUUUT I'm approachable and always up for meeting new people. If you do happen to add me on imvu, or manage to get me on the client, tell me where you've seen my name.

On 9/1/2017 at 1:13 PM, Adorely said:

Either way, I love art, and I love helping people out

If you're ever in need of ideas hit me up image

^ I always need ideas :byes: 

Idk what else to put here sooOOOooOOo, bye.

:blove:

Edited by NyQueenT
  • Like 1

Hello! I'm new here so I'll try to write something about myfelf here ;w;

My name is Gabriela but you can call me Casadriss or Cass. I'm 18 year old digital artist from Poland. 
I was born on December 23rd so I'm a Capricorn [ ☉ ♑ | AC ♑ | ☽ ♒ ]
I love making art. My fav artists and inspirations are Loish, DrawKill, Feverworm, CharlieBowater, Mioree and Mireys ♥
I sometimes do fanarts (Steven Universe, everything Blizzard-related, GoT, TWD and Stranger Things)
I adore cute animals, especially cats but also goats >w<

This is an example of my art. Chibi auto-portrait ♥

sticker_cass_by_casadriss-dbkzvid.png

Nice to meet you!

• Like 1

:llcreep:

Hey there! My name is Camilla, but I also go by Cam/Kore/Persephone. I've been around GASR for a while now (since like 2013?), but real life tends to eat me alive. I'm currently in graduate school (for English), so I spend a lot of time working on class work, grading, or conferences. I speak English as my first language, but I'm also familiar with German and Spanish (I've studied a few years in each). I currently work as TA in addition to my graduate studies,but I'm trying to make time again for my art. I love English, but my current program focuses on research and teaching, so it's nice to have a creative outlet to try to change pace.

If you haven't been able to tell already, I'm a HUGE Greek mythology fan. I'm hoping it will be one of the classes I can teach once I finish my program. I also love cyborgs and all things glowing. If you have any kind of cyborg/robot art, I'm usually all over that.

I'm pretty shy at first, but once you get to know  me, I won't stop talking. I'm hoping to get used to logging GASR daily again and make more friends now that my schedule has become more flexible. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message to chat. I'm on IMVU daily.

Edited by Persephone

Hey I’m Jack, I’ve been on IMVU for years but only just made a GASR after my friend pestered me to make one so she didn’t have to keep putting in forms for

me to get art :hmph: I’m 22 and live in England, Liverpool and I used to do retail type work but recently became a career for the elderly and those with dementia. I can’t draw and have no artistic talent but enjoy gaming (PS4 trumps Xbox :coolkid:) and admiring other people’s art whilst simultaneously feeling sorry for myself that I can’t draw a tree without it looking like a sheep on a stick. Feel free to follow me or add me to chat on my Imvu or message me. :thumbsup:

:lazerollcry:

My turn to do this.~

Hello! My name is Paige.

On IMVU I go by Asticot.

I'm 23.

I own two lovely cats who are my life.

I have a 4 year old who is the world to me.

I work at anime conventions and travel a lot! [Much fun!]

I love art! I am currently studying to be an art teacher!

I haven't posted any art here, and I'm not very good at graphic design so I don't foresee myself doing so.

I also am a coffee lover. Outside of cons I do work at a small local coffee shop here in KCMO. 

WoW, Overwatch, Don't Starve Together, Sims4, IMVU are the main things you can find me on.

I am currently single. And happy.

I do suffer from bad anxiety and depression though. :c 

Feel free to message me to learn more if you want! I'm an open book. :)

:lazecry:

oo, this is a great topic idea

I loved reading about everyone.

pwave.gif

So here we go about myself.  

I am Luca, but most people call me Lu and I am from the Netherlands (what is English).

I am only 18 years young, but have been on gasr for a while now. I love art, ok, ydek. I have many, many OC's and love to get them drawn in all possible styles.

I can/do draw as well, mostly traditional, but lately have been doing it digitally as well and I am planning to open a shop (some time, soon, idk :smh:)

Currently I study Communication and Multimedia Design @ uni. Basically what I do is research, concepting, designing and some coding for apps, websites, but also VR and a whole bunch of other stuff. It's super cool ! However I am focusing on Visual Design (bc its awesome to make logos and designs and shit)

On GASR, I used to be really shy and quiet, but now I am trying to get more involved so please message me i am lonely ok crycry no jk

5a12292b2147e_BANNERHEAR.png.b5c224dd9ac0389cd339bb9a9b1a8fc4.png

Hi, My name is Ri, but I go with illy. I'm from Finland and I'm 21 years old.
I used to draw a lot when I was younger and then moved on to fan fiction and slowly fell out of touch with art and everything artsy.

I'm trying to get back into it by taking a more mature approach to it (treating it as a job)

I'm hoping to approve my art along the way and maybe make some new friends?

~

5a12292b2147e_BANNERHEAR.png.b5c224dd9ac0389cd339bb9a9b1a8fc4.png

Banner made by me, don't use please

Hi I am Tiffany,I used to be Tiffany on here when we got to change our usernames whilst the forum was distancing itself from IMVU or whatever the case was but life happened and I stopped logging on but I am back again.

I like pixeling, sleeping, and cuddling my cats [I have 5].

I am that basic 23 year old who stresses all day and works all night, eats like garbage and maintains an ungodly amount of optimism.  :)

Edited by Squabble