• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Hey everyone<3!

My name is Katie. I am 24 and from Massachusetts but I was raised southern now living somewhere in Florida ;). 

My favorite color is BLUE and i will try my hardest to find blue art. 

I am a total Geek/Nerd. I love comic books and all things superheros especially XMEN!

Favorite animals are Kitties, Pandas, White Tigers and huskies 

I am openly Bi and love the ladies just as much as the men. 

Stitch, Mermaids and Coffee are life to me. 

Astrology is something i like to always read about. I love the moon and Greek Mythology as well

I am a pretty blunt and straight forward so come say hi and lets be friends ^^.

Edited by Zaffre

Hello, I'm Miko.

I'm 21 years old. 

-

I'm from New York City. 

-

I love chow mein, spicy stuff that makes me cry.

I appreciate artists and everything they do, and one day, I hope to become as good as my favorites. 

Edited by Miko

Just saw this thing here and wanted to add my intro >v<

I'm Milky, an aspiring artist who's hoping to make it into interior design school this year!
I love drawing, writing and designing! Another love of mine is animals, especially cats!

I'm 17 y/o and live in The Netherlands, she/her pronouns <3

Moshii moshii! I'm Angie, 22 years old and from Portugal. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and i also like gaming a lot. My perfect

dream job was to be a movie fx editor or anything related to movies really (except being an actress, i'm too baadd for that). I

like drawing but my true love will always be film making and such. Another dream job is to work for Nasa, but this one will

just keep on being a dream.. rip. My birthday is on day 9, September, which means my sign is virgo, but i don't really believe

much in astrology.. ~ but this doesn't mean i don't like stars and planets, in fact i'm a die hard crazy for astronomy. (when i was

8 years old i made my dad buy me a telescope for Christmas and i didn't even knew what astronomy was, i just wanted to see

the stars.. well it never worked so now i'm just hoping one day i'll be able to buy a functioning telescope lol. Half of my family

is from Venezuela so i can speak spanish & portuguese.. sometimes i mix the two languages. :z I have two sisters and we're all

very different from each other, i'm the boring one and they are the loud funny ones. I don't go out to party, I'm not a ''live hard

die hard'' type of person and the only person home that is actually interested about what i'm saying when i'm talking about

geeky stuff is my dad. uhm, once i was attacked by a chicken so now i hate chickens. I love sushi & one day i wanna go to Japan, i just don't know how since i'm scared of planes.. (i freak out by just hearing a plane when i'm inside a room and i can't see the

plane in the sky, i always think it's gonna crash on top of me) i know that the plane is the safest vehicle ever builted,but i just

can't get rid of that fear.. (thanks to national geographic, mayday mayday) Funny brain huh? despite knowing i'm safer on a

plane than in a car i'd rather travel on a car. Oh i have three cats, two dogs and one bird. I used to have 13 cats but i had to

give them away. :( My hair color is currently a dark brown to blue/green ombre, i usually like to dye it purple but it always

fades to blue/green. I also like to wear wigs to take pictures (i'm too shy to go out with a wig ++ i need to learn to make them

look more realistic soo.. no wearing wigs outside.) I'm chubby, i have a sailor moon tattoo on my arm but it has nothing to do with sailor moon, just the art style was inspired by sailor moon. I can't tell you the meaning of it tho.. aaand i want to get a 

sleeve with only harry potter thingy tattoos. (i promise i'm not crazy ok?, harry potter movies just had a huge impact on my life

and i basically grew up with them and i'm a witch.. with no wand cofcof) jooking ~ Anyways, this is getting way too big so i'm

just gonna finish it here and remember, you are worth it and always wear a smile on your face and heart. ohoh i forgot! My

Hogwarts house is slytherin, but the pottermore test was always putting me in either slytherin or ravenclaw. more on slytherin

than ravenclaw so i just assume i'm a slytherin..(?) but i like to think that the hat was having a hard time choosing my house

soo i'm a slytherin + ravenclaw hybrid but since i can't be in two houses at the same time.. (don't hate me, i also used to hate those hybrid stupid stuffs but the more i think about it the more it makes sense.. i mean i got traits from both houses and stuff.. and.. and now i'm definitely looking like a crazy person so yea  i'm just gonna stop writing here. ++soz fo ma english. 

5a71d8b2aeb39_WhatsAppImage2018-01-31at14_54_16.jpeg.f364d8a35057bdd56f98e70f609b6ca4.jpeg

Edited by Awshie
  • Like 2

Name: Azie

Bio: Broke ass college graduate that can afford art some how.

Purpose: To buy art. Cause Art.

Purpose to post in here: Cause I need 25 posts in order to post in my fav artists shop.

Thanks for reading this.

Hi, I'm a graphic design student, I'm 17 years old and I love drawing, and books. :llampret: I arrived here thanks to the recommendation of a girl.
I am currently receiving commissions to pay for my studies, but whenever I can I draw something for myself. <3

HI! ^_^ 

I'm sqweaks, known as Becca in the real world. :P

Born and raised In Australia! 

I like playing league and other such games, Drawing (trying :P) and anything to do with rodents. 

Favourite style of drawing is semi-realistic with some cuteness too it. Orrrr horror type stuff :) 

There's nothing really exciting about me so I'll leave it at that :) 

Hola, mi nombre es Mariana

Bueno, estoy comenzando con el arte de píxeles, alrededor de 5 meses.

Me recomendaron esta página y todavía no entiendo muy bien de qué se trata, si alguien me explica que estaría muy feliz (también estoy leyendo las preguntas que ya están respondidas).

Tengo 19 años y soy de México, (Mi inglés no es perfecto)
Estudie finanzas.
Creo que eso es todo.

Edited by .lLiw.

Hello! 

My name is Caty!

I am 22 years old and my birthday is September 15th! I live in North Carolina (so I'm a real bumpkin, including my accent.)

I've been around GASR for... Years lol. 

I enjoy pixeling and drawing anything that interests me. Usually, I love to do badge doodles whenever I have the free time. 

Im a biggggg gamer. I play anything and everything, from PC to different consoles. Somw of my favorite games would be: League of Legends, Overwatch, Splatoon 2, Subnautica and Super Mario Odyssey. (Heeheeheehee.)

If you'd like to add me on overwatch or league, just message me. :3

I have two cats and a pupper. Cats are (Tera Lynn: massive turdling, hates everyone except her mommy and she is a tuxedo. Wookie McWoodle (odd name, I know, but she's my hunny.) She's the lesser of the two evils and super sweet. Then my puppy's name is Gears Marie, she's a black lab with six toes on each foot. (Cute right??)

I really enjoy meeting new people and having long conversations about anything, so if you'd like to add me and talk, I'm open. :3

hii dere!

my name is ally & i'm about to turn 19 yrs. old on the 19th!! wow i'm getting old

anyway i love gasr lotsss!! i've been on gasr for 6+ years and i've been collecting art since

i'm looking to make new friends so pls feel free to pm/add me and we can talk

:llhuh:

hello :llhuh:

call me error, im a 21 yo animal lover and yet cant draw a good pup for the life of me. highkey incredible weeb, please be warned i love too many things, and spend far too much time on my laptop. id currently kill for bnha, dgm and other acronym based anime lol, feel free to hit me up and nerd out my man, im almost too good at it.

Hi guys! I'm Anika

I way away from GASR for a while. Now I'm back yay!
I haven't gotten the time to come here since the site moved. Glad to be back!

I am 19 years old, animation and 3D Arts student in Singapore. 

I used to have Custom shop back on the previous site <3

Good to be back! 

:ipayday:

Hi! I'm Bokeh.

I live in FL, I'm 19, and I L O V E pit bulls.

I adopted a y.o. pit from a shelter about 6 or 7 months ago,

and he is the love of my life.

I'm a fashion addict. I love anything bright and "ugly".

I really live on Pinterest, not in Florida.

I love pop-surrealism, and alien/space-themed art.

I'm MEGA sweet so if you're looking for a friend, I'm your girl.

Yo, my name’s Coby. Like Cody but with a b.

I have a pug, shes pretty cool.

Her name is Primrose.

(‘Cos strong female characters.)

I make icons, badges and, sometimes, I enjoy it.

Human rights? I’m into it.

Cheers.

Edited by Sortilege
  • Like 1

Hi ! i'm Mathias and i'm French ! Even if i was born in Vietnam.

My pseudo on Imvu is Whybie ( Will you get the ref ? If yes i love you ♥ )

Uh what can i say... I'm not a drawer, i'm more into music ( playing Piano & violin )

I'm @Reine's boyfriend o/ [ Assume me now :] 

If you wanna talk, feel free to add me. [ event if my english is approximative.. ]

Cheers ~

• Like 1

I'm Parcel. I was here ages ago on the old forum. I've been on a very long hiatus from IMVU n all the affiliate sites like GASR n that...
As for something about me, uh... Kinda  obsessed with jrock/visual kei. More goth IRL but my shops/profile on here is super cutesy and girly. 
I'm pretty easy to talk to so feel free to hit me up if you would like.

Hello everyone.

I'm Elena and I'm almost 21.

I was born in Krasnojarsk (Siberia) and now I live in Italy with my mother and my cat (=love of my life).

I study space engineering in Milan (first year) and I'm not a very talkative person, but really kind.

I'm not an artist and I can't even draw a stickman, I'm here just for buy DPs and discover new artists.

And the most important thing, I'm a cat lady.:lazepeek: