• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

The Weird Things You Do

3 minutes ago, Abel said:

sometimes i prefer stale cheetos over regular ones

dude, i feel the same way about Sour Punch Straws. if you let them sit open for awhile, it takes away that super sweet, sour taste and makes them less chewy and a little bit tougher. :cry:

Sour-Punch-Straws-Strawberry-ic-128992.jpg

That birthday thing mentioned reminded me that I usually never ask "How are you?", unless I genuinely want to know. If someone wants to tell me things, they can go ahead and do so, but I won't ask. I also don't care or really want to be asked how I am either. I tell those whom I want to when I want to. I hate small talk. :ihide:

#1 - my laugh have stages; a soft giggle > snorting laugh > the soundless laugh > to me literally dying and choking at the same time.

#2 - I like to think about what I would do in a situation that is not likely to happen. For example I was reading this story when this dude was trying to convince his mom there's no such thing as pure evil or pure good and it was chaotic. And I was like "if that was me I would've told everyone to shut the fuck up before i pimp slap them."

#3 - I cry hearing about natural disasters , idek I always been very sensitive to things like that since I was a child. Though now its not as often but I use to ball my eyes out like someone just told me I had a day to live or something. 

Archived